Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallowe'en Blast


Well...the day has arrived! *** 80 degrees *** and sunny! What day is this? I snapped this first picture while walking along the sidewalk.

At work today, everyone dressed up. Most of the women in the branch picked a theme . . . come to work in your pajamas and slippers. Talk about professionalism! I, of course, was far too classy. And I did manage to control myself and show the utmost restraint in refraining from eating toooooo much candy.



After I got home from work I took a stroll around my neighborhood. I couldn't believe it! On my street, one block to the east of me and on the street one block to the north, the streets were blocked for the Hallowe'en 'party'. People set up chairs in front of their homes and hand out treats from there. The sidewalks and streets were crowded with kids and parents. One lady even called me over to give me some treats! My first Twix bar of the day!

So, here are some of the scenes from my very own Hallowe'en Trick or Treat!
































































































































































































ADDENDUM: I left my apartment around 8:00 pm to meet some friends for dinner. I could hardly get out of my neighborhood! Either I'm living in the right place or the wrong place! There were cars, and people everywhere! There were all color lights and strobe lights and music and scarey sounds coming from every direction! Hallowe'en on a balmy "summer" night... I guess they really do things really BIG in this neighborhood!

No comments: