Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Visit to Orlando


On Saturday I took a drive to Orlando to visit my daughters. It's been almost 18 months since I've see A and even longer than that when I got to visit with all three of them together! I last saw G at the end of July and last saw M at the beginning of June. A shared a lot of photos and videos from her mission experience. It was nice seeing what's been going on in her life for the past 18 months! G had a homecoming dance at the Hard Rock, so we got to see her off all dressed up! She looked beautiful!

3 comments:

louietoon said...

Everyone looks beautiful; even you Richard!

Breenlantern said...

A handsome man sires a handsome brood...beautiful picture, beautiful people. Your kids are really lucky!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich, this is Jeanine from teller training! I am an elephant so I remembered your blog address and I'm nosy so I decided to take a peek. I don't have a blogspot blog, but I do have a livejournal, so I've registered to have your blog feed through there. I'm sorry we can't be closer internet friends.