Sunday, October 28, 2007

Felliniesque Carnival


It's about time I posted a couple more Hallowe'en scenes from some of the homes in my neighborhood. That day is soon upon us! All of the pictures are from homes that are within walking distance of my apartment.



















































I'll post more tomorrow.




My friend David invited me to go to an "Oktoberfest" held at a local church in Gulfport. It had been a while since he had gone, and he was a bit imbarassed because it wasn't quite as he had remembered. It was more of a old type carnival, although I did see a Budweiser truck there. Anyhow, we got a bite to eat, then thought about going on one of the rides, but were afraid that we may upchuck our 'dinner', so decided against it. The crowd of people in the food tent conjured up images of a Felllini movie. But, anyhow, I thought this concession was cool.



No comments: