Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Bay, The Bayou and The Beach with the Girls

Adele, Mia and Gina came to visit me in St Pete today! Unfortunately, there was an accident on the Howard Franklin (I-275) Bridge (when isn't there an accident on that bridge???) and they got caught behind a backup for about an hour or so. But...they made it safely to my place!

We had a great time! I gave them a quick tour of my place . . . and then we headed out. First I took them over the path I take on my walks, over to the Bay and then up along Coffee Pot Bayou. Then we headed over to the beach area. We were all hungry so our first stop was Philthy Phil's on St Pete Beach. The weather was overcast, but the sun kept trying to break thru. But it was a comfortable day to be outside.

Then we drove over to Sunset Beach and walked along the water gathering sea shells and walking in the surf.















A wave snuck up on them in this picture!




















Then guess where we went???













After a delicious snack...we headed back to my place. One last thing...to go thru their things that I had moved down with my stuff. And, what do you know? In opening one of the boxes, I found my long lost bedroom floor rug! I thought for sure it was MIA!
When the girls left, I told them to drive past this house that has a bizzillion lights and other decorations for Halloween. Watch for a post in the near future on the Halloween decorations done big and right!

No comments: