Monday, October 29, 2007

First Day on the New Job


Everything went very well on my first day at my new job. Have a trainer working with me. After a 5 minute commute, spent the morning processing transactions from the night drop box. Then after lunch, dove right in and waited on the members. Other than the awkwardness of remember which was my right hand and which was my left, things went well! I balanced out at the end of the day, so I'm happy!

Here are a couple more decorated homes. I had hoped to get out earlier to take some more pictures, but the empty refrigerator was just screaming for me to do some grocery shopping. And then, of course, I had to watch Heroes.





P. S. I have my windows open....a nice cool breeze tonight.




1 comment:

Gavin said...

Glad to hear that the new job is working out well.

We had a nice cool breeze here last night, too. Second hard frost in as many nights. My nose is running like a faucet.