Monday, October 22, 2007

Hallowe'en Preview

Apparently, Hallowe'en is a BIG thing in this part of town! What I am used to seeing at Christmastime, I am seeing as part of the Hallowe'en festivities here in St. Pete. At least in the Old Northeast neighborhood!

I will start small. (I guess it's all relative!) Here are some 'basic' displays. Some 'tasteful' front entrances, walks, and some sections of larger displays, that I will 'unveil' later.



















This giant snake was suspended above the sidewalk leading up to the front door!

This web is one of my favorite! Yes, it is that big!

2 comments:

jp said...

Halloween decorations are HUGE in our hood! It's like Christmas.

Question? Why is it Hallowe'en. I am saying it like there is a hiccup in the middle. Explain.

ArichNY said...

Just 'cuz!
Actually, I believe because it's All Hallows Eve (or evening ... e'ening) or something like that. I wanted to pretend that I was all hoity toity.