Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Adele!!!

Today is Adele's Birthday!!!  I have enjoyed having her back in Florida!  She was too far away when she was at school!  I'm glad she's much closer now because that means we get to spend more time together making new special memories!
Adele graduated from BYU last August!  YAY!  Her major was theatre arts.  Getting a job has not been quick or easy, but she has managed to do well!  She was interning with a theater organization in Orlando.  And recently she has begun working at her most favorite spot on earth!  Disney!  All that magic just for you!
 Adele got to visit with me in September in St. Pete.  Here she is at the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum in North Shore Park.


Having lunch at Frenchy's on Clearwater Beach.
This is Adele as Dorothy when she was 4 (am I right?).  Always a huge Wizard of Oz fan . . . she got to be the real Dorothy at the All Hallows Ball in Tampa at the Tampa Convention Center last October.


And I got to be the Lollipop Guild Munchkin!
There were over 2,000 attendees at the All Hallows Ball and Adele, er, I mean Dorothy, commented that it was the first party she ever attended where everyone was her friend!
And earlier in October, Adele and I had a Daddy Daughter Dinner Date at Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian in Disney World.  What a special night that was!  It was four years ago to the month, that I had a DDDD with Mia and Gina there!
We had a wonderful dinner and fun evening!
It was a beautiful evening and after dinner we walked around the grounds and took a boat ride over to the Magic Kingdom.
The next morning we had breakfast in Winter Park.  YUM!
Christmas time . . . all four Gabriel siblings were together for the first Christmas in five years! (Plus Joy and tiny Ruby!)
And a quick trip to Orlando before Mia had to head back to Utah.  Ummmm sushi!
In Orlando again to celebrate Gina's Birthday.  Seems like we're always eating, doesn't it!

Looking forward to many new special times and memories with you Adele!  LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, Dad!!! I'm so happy that I'm closer now - can't wait for all of the memories we have yet to make!