Thursday, December 30, 2010

Daddy Daughters Date in Orlando

I headed over to Orlando to spend the day with Adele, Mia, and Gina.  Mia leaves at the beginning of next week to head back to Provo.  It was a year since I last saw Mia, so I was a bit antsy about her leaving.  Hopefully, we'll all be seeing each other soon this coming year!
After picking the girls up, we headed over to Fuji Yama Sushi for sushi.  It was delish!  
Mia's selection . . . 
Gina and me!
Chop sticks Sisters!
Gina's selection . . . 
Another view . . . 
My tempura lunch box . . . 
URRRRRRRRPPPP!
Then we headed over to the Regal Cinema at Waterford Lakes to see Tangled.  
What a cute and funny movie!  The CG animation is phenomenal! 
After the movie we went to some of the stores in the huge shopping area, and then to Panera for some light snack before I brought the girls back home and then headed back to St. Pete.


A memorable Daddy Daughters Date!

No comments: