Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mainsail Arts Festival 2011

 This weekend is the 36th Annual Mainsail Arts Festival.  Being held in Vinoy Park, I took a walk down this morning to check it out.

Took a few snapshots on my walk down to my first stop at Starbucks for my morning caffeine fix.

 The Old Northeast Tavern.
Some interesting sights on the walk down.

 Heading towards the Bay after leaving Starbucks.



Saw this "jailbird" there.


Some interesting stuff . . .



This cat was caught climbing up the screen door.


Looking up Northshore Drive along Vinoy Park.



Fixin' some ice cream pop . . .



This aroma from this booth was sooo good!!!


Tons of people downtown and at the Festival.

Nice glass.

 Almost bought me a t-shirt and poster . . .
Hey, big spender . . .
 Across the street view . . .
All in bloom . . .
Heading back up to my place.

Some pretty color.

Jacaranda in bloom all over the place.  Just past peek.
A couple blocks from my place.
You can see the back of my apartment building . . . the pink in the center left. A beautiful day, but you can feel the beginning of summer . . .




No comments: