Sunday, April 03, 2011

April in Paris . . . er, I mean St Pete

Another gorgeous day in St Pete.  Wanted to take a nice walk so headed up to first walk the Bayou.  I hope that doesn't sound like a nasty thing?
Caught these two SUPers out there.  That's Stand Up Paddleboarders.  
So cute to see this family sunning themselves.
 And this family of ducks . . . 


Up near the 30th Ave Park.  The paddleboarders are in the center between the trees.
 Viewed from the Bayau side of the street.
 Looking towards Snell Island and the bird land.


Reminds me of forsythia only in the trees!
Some water left from the drenching we got last Thursday.
 Lots of people on North Shore Beach just north of downtown.
 Under construction . . . 
 Bocce games going on . . . 
Fence along Vinoy Park.  Just before the gates open for the Funk Fest being held this weekend.
The gate opens.
The line looks like it stretches back all the way to Terre Haute!
Looking across the street at the Vinoy Place condos.
 I still can't resist taking this shot at the Vinoy.
 See . . . I even took a second.
 Trolly stop
They were setting up for the "Festivals of Speed Motorsports Collection & Luxury Lifestyle Display" in N. Straub Park.
The Porsche section.
 Lamborghini


Alfa Romeo
This gecko was sharing my bench.
Heading back along Beach Drive towards my apartment.

No comments: