Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Ramblings: Out and About



Saturday morning was like almost all of the mornings here so far........beautiful! So after checking email, having breakfast, and talking to some of my friends back in Albany, I showered and cleaned up and headed out. There was a Folk Festival going on and I figured I'd check it out.

There were booths of folk art and artifacts, food and drink. I wandered around for a little while, then browsed some of the nearby antiques shops. There weren't a lot of people there so I got to park nearby. Next weekend the weekly Saturday Morning Market begins. I've heard good things about that so I'm looking forward to going.

Four floors of antiques packed in!
















I then took a drive down towards Tropicana Field ....home to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.








From there I headed East towards the University of Southern Florida (USF) campus at the Bay.


























And then thru downtown and along Beach Drive heading north to Old NE where I live. I stopped along the way at the bayside beach there and snapped some pics. Also included some of new construction and new condos.
























New boat docks under construction.








































Not sure if this is visible...but this white SUV is towing a trailer with 2 palm trees on it.

No comments: