Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Bay, The Bayou and a Trigger Happy Finger



I decided I really need to get myself back to exercising now that all those *%@#!&^ boxes are all gone. (Well, almost!) It was such a beautiful morning and I thought I would actually put on my sneakers (*GASP!*) and take a nice long walk. I walked over to the park on the bay. Didn't have my camera and saw a lot of pelicans. Started walking north along the bay towards Coffee Pot Bayou. Decided to go back to my apartment and pick up my camera and head back out. So, here is today's gallery. And, eventually, I'm going to start running along here, so probably will leave the camera home!























And....back home again!

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

it's cold here. I hate you...but I love you...I'm so conflicted!