Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dinner and what else? The Beach



Umm! Umm! Umm! Last night Danny made a delicious dinner for us (himself, Ron, Otto, and me). It was to die for. Coquille St Jacques, cheese biscuits, green and yellow beans, and Key Lime Cheesecake for dessert! I think I gained 20 pounds! I've got some left over biscuits and cheesecake in my fridge...but don't think they'll be lasting long!










I went to the beach this afternoon for a few hours. Another gorgeous day there. The water was a tad bit cooler today. Maybe from the storm that passed thru the Gulf recently. I saw a dolphin swim by when I was out in the water. At first I thought it was a shark! Saw that ole fin boppin' in and out of the water. Turned around and headed for the beach! When one of the swimmers who was out there on a surfboard came back in, I asked him if that was a shark. He told me it was the dolphin. I didn't think sharks swam in the arches like the dolphins. I guess sharks just circle!!!

On my way to the beach (12 miles from my apartment...clocked it the other day), I hit the drawbridge being up. Every so often that happens. Lines of cars waiting for one stupid boat to pass.






The guilty party.




A parting shot...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me get this right: hot weather; hot tasting food, and hot guys? What the hell am I doing here? Any local universities looking for admissions personnel?
Help a brother out.