Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Drive to the Beach . . .


Well, I had good intentions when I got up this morning. Go to motor vehicles and get my new driver's license and Florida tags. Well, I couldn't find my Jeep Title, so I'll have to get another copy before the Jeep can be a Florida Jeep. But, I did get my new license!

So, once again, my tasks at the motor vehicles department went incomplete . . . and I was so close to the beaches . . . So, I drove to the beach for the first time as a Florida driver! Woo! Hoo!







I stopped at a Walgreen's right on Gulf Blvd. And now I have my beach set up!









Some people on the beach saw me taking the picture and offered to take one with me in the chair! So, brace yerselves!






It was a gorgeous day there. Nice breeze. The water was refreshing. Gentle waves.





But . . . still no response to interviews . . .



4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great Rich! -Cara (Janet's daughter)

Unknown said...

All you need is a mojito and you're all set.
Love ya,
Ulysses

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me! You fit right into that scenery. I haven't had any vacation yet - are you welcoming guests? Your former cube mate BAS

Gavin said...

Already teasing us with the weather. And it isn't even January yet!