Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Heroes




I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It keeps getting better and better! I just finished watching last night's episode ("Distractions") online. Here it is, the eve of the return of my number one favorite show, LOST. I watched a recap online tonight and I'm ready!

While LOST was on hiatus, I got myself hooked on Heroes, and Ugly Betty. I think three shows are all I can take right now. I like all of the characters on Heroes, and it seems that as the story evolves, the inter connectivity of the characters is brought more into light. There is still so much more to learn! I hope Charlie from the cafe in Texas shows up again. She was so cute! And especially Hiro's infatuation with her.


I'm finding that I love LOST for the layer upon layer that slowly gets revealed. As I learn more about each character, I feel more and more for them and who they are. There are many episodes that leave me exhausted at the end....and just sitting there in awe, and sometimes crying. I attempted to get into 24, but that was WAY too intense for me. My nerves were frazzled when I watched season 1 on DVD. Although I find Heroes intense, it's to a much lesser degree, plus I love the story lines. And Ugly Betty is just fun! Now if only they would bring back Arrested Development!



1 comment:

Allogenes said...

I vote for a return of "Arrested Development" as well. While I wait - and hope - for it's return, "Heroes" is filling the void.