Saturday, February 17, 2007

Coinkydink? I don't think so!


I think someone is cheating on Hiro! And I think some writers are having some fun with us!

In "Seven Minutes to Midnight", episode 8 of Heroes which aired on November 13, 2006, Hiro and Ando stop in a diner and Hiro meets Charlie. She has her own strange power. Charlie thinks Hiro is "sweet" and Hiro falls for her. True love! Jayma Mays is so lovable in that role.

Well, on Ugly Betty this past week, in episode 16, "Derailed" Betty meets Henry's girlfriend from back home. And guess what? Her name is Charlie! And who do you think plays Charlie? Yes! It's Jayma Mays! Coincidence? What do you think?


And! Do you know where I think she's going to turn up next? My guess is that she will be Hurley's girlfriend Charlie in a flashback.

2 comments:

Red Seven said...

That's hilarious -- those are two of my favorite shows and I didn't even notice. I was probably too busy trying to wrap my head around the idea that Rebecca Romijn is a post-op MTF transgender person.

ArichNY said...

I agree...I almost didn't realize it was her at first! I'm getting to love that show more and more. And Heroes just blows my mind.