Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Am I activating my credit card or having phone sex?

I just had an interesting experience when trying to activate my new credit card. Being one to always follow directions (or at least I pretend to do that) I picked up my cell phone, the only phone I have, and dialed the number on the little sticker which said "call from your home phone number". I pressed the little buttons, 8 0 0 2 5 5 x x x x and was a bit surprised to hear this sexy female voice mention something about being horny, and to stay on the line. "I don't think this is Bank of America" flashed across my mind! Opps! Did I dial 800? Oh! It's 888. Ok, let's start over again.

Moral of the story.....pay attention.

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

riiiiiiight...and those XXX DVDs you ordered in the mail were supposed to be Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies too, right?