Saturday, December 01, 2007

A New Twist on Christmas Tree Shopping

Thanks to IEAAD and his post this morning, I felt inspired to live up to my obnoxious nose rubbing about the balmy weather down here. So, off I went. I wasn't actually in the market for a live tree, but the pictures on Sean's post reminded me of a number of December outings when our family went out to get our tree, usually on the first weekend in December. I recall wind and snow and cold and scarves and gloves and pressing down the branches to try and see how the frozen tree would look once the branches thawed out.

I did buy a poinsettia though! I was a bit warm and was wishing they had ceiling fans and perhaps served some lemonade. There I go again. Sorry. :-)



This scene is not quite how I remember it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, a ceiling fan and lemonade, huh? Gee, suffer the little children...