Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Stroll Preview

Since Ugly Betty was a repeat tonight, I decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood to snap some shots of the holiday decorations. I decided to walk up two blocks and concentrate on that street tonight. Most of these shots were taken there, some on Beach Drive and some on my street. I had fun walking around in my shorts and t-shirt and flip flops. It was a bit humid out there and I even worked up a slight sweat. Whew!!!! It's a lousey job but someone has to do it!

These flowers are huge! There were bushes on both sides of the house. You could smell their fragrance from a good distance.



I took a pic of these flower beds because I still find it amazing to see this when it's almost December.


This was cool....they must have a dog! The picture below shows some of the lighting along the fence and sidewalk on the side of the house.









I liked the way this house looked with the dramatic lighting. Not Christmasy, but nice!









This house is beautiful, although it doesn't really show it too well in this picture. I saw the guy putting these lights up, wearing his shorts and t-shirt. His little kids were running around ooohhing and ahhhhing. I'll keep checking to see if more lights are added.






These palm trees are amazing!




























These giant bells were hanging on the wall around the front of the house.

1 comment:

Tampa I Am said...

WOW..im so glad I came across your blog...GREAT SITE!! The pics are amazing, and just think, I was googling why Coffee Pot Bayou is called Coffee Pot Bayou and found you. Thanks for the fantastic shots and blog, I'll look forward to browsing your site often.

Rick