Thursday, December 13, 2007

Charlie Chaplan The Bank Teller

This week at Grow Financial has been designated as "Smile Week". Each day has a different theme. Today was dress like your favorite celebrity or famous person. Well, we got this good deal on bowler hats, so we all dressed as Charlie Chaplin. As I was getting ready to go to work, I thought for a split second, "should I shave my moustache to look like Charlie's?" Nah! Most of my co-workers (all females) used eye brow pencil to paint on a moustache. It was a fun day. Almost all of the members did end up smiling! One even said..."Why are you all dressed up as Charlie Chan?" Duh!

Tomorrow is "Green Acres Day" I'm trying to find some wheat grass to chew on.

On another note: on my way home I passed a house with the front door open. It was interesting to see the lighted tree thru the screen door, and the ceiling fan on. Reminded me of others not so fortunate. So Here's a shout out to my brothers freezing their butts off up in Albany.

No comments: