Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hot and Cold, A Parallel Universe


I saw this 'poster' in Vinoy Park on my walk this afternoon. It was around 80 degrees and I wanted to be outside. I had seen on the Weather Channel web site, how cold it is up in Albany and that there was a winter storm warning issued. I went to a site that shows different scenes of the highways via those web cams that you see all over the place. It looked cold and wet and dreary. The temperature was somewhere in the teens. How could this be? My world is warm and it is 'summer'. So my post tonight consists of the sights I saw on my walk today. I know my friends up north will get back at me next summer when I am dying down here.







If you look close enough you can see the Christmas decoration on the front door.































No, this is not my apartment lobby and my living room tree. I took these at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort.






























Notice the Christmas wreathes on the upper balconies?
















































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, we did have a winter storm warning, but the city of Albany of spared of anything too nasty. Gee, it must be tough putting up Christmas decorations outside duriing this time of year down there. The suffering you must endure... Please!