Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Fahrvergnugen Visit to Orlando

Well, out of the ashes . . . Here is my new ride. I picked up my 2008 VW Rabbit on Friday night. It's a sweet ride. Much smoother than the Jeep! I swore I would NEVER get a new car. Never say never, eh? It is really nice. Actually the third Rabbit I have owned. Our first was in a 1976. This one has an iPod 'dock' in the center console. I got to use it on my trip to Orlando on Saturday. Adele and Mia head out west to begin the next semester at schools. It was fun getting together.






Gotta love that pink tree! Suits a Florida Christmas!





Luke kept licking my legs! He's so funny!







Guess where we went for lunch? Plenty of good food, and room for one piece of cheesecake to share . . .













































Mia wanted to get a major change haircut. Isn't this "sassy?"
We love it!





After lunch Mia had a hair appointment. She wanted something different, shorter, easier to care for, especially when wearing those knit winter hats!

No comments: