Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Farewell

I worked one of the drive thru windows this morning. It was a very slow morning, so that was good. Allowed us enough time to eat some serious cookies.


After work I drove over to the collision shop to remove my personal belongings from the Jeep. In looking at the damage, it didn't appear all that bad. Just that bent rod underneath there...

So, I got all my cassette tapes and that beach towel tucked under the seat. It was a nice ride for just over 7 and a half years.

At least it's sunny and 70 degrees. Time to put on some shorts and head outside. A nice long walk perhaps?








Adieu!

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

you get cuter by the minute. Again, sorry about the jeep. All that walking is making you extra yummy, though :-) Happy christmas eve buddy. Miss you and sending hugs.