Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007!



Now where was this taken? :-) In following tradition, I put on the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade when I got up this morning. What a beautiful day in New York City for the parade today! I don't remember seeing the trees so colorful at this time of year. Maybe I'm just getting forgetful, but I always thought they were a bit bare by now! In watching the parade, I found myself wishing that I had made the trip to experience it in person while I lived up that way. I guess I'll just have to plan a trip from here one of these seasons! And, what station is the Philadelphia Mummer's Parade on? I never seem to be able to find it anymore!


And there's nothing like the Macy's parade to get me in the holiday mood. Hallowe'en cobwebs are down and the Christmas wreathe is up. I guess it's official!

No comments: