Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Saturday in St Pete


I vow to try and vacuum once a season whether it needs it or not. It was too nice a day out there to be inside, so I decided to postpone it a little longer.

And off I went to the Saturday Market. Being Thanksgiving weekend, and the "official" start of the Holiday (Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa) Season, the place was even more busy than usual. There were more vendors and more shoppers and more dogs (on leashes, that is).

I actually did a little Christmas shopping. Picked up some little things for the girls and something that I just had to get for my brother

The parks and streets are beginning to look a lot like Christmas, except for those palm trees and the people in shorts and the sidewalk cafes and the convertables. Well, anyhow...

I went a little crazy with my camera again. So, my first Thanksgiving weekend outdoors in shorts and a t-shirt, and back to my flipflops!

But look at Frosty!!! ---> Who says we don't get snow? Looks like we're expecting a snowstorm around December 1st!


























































Kind of looks like Bethlehem...

No comments: