Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Auto Show


I took a walk around the Antique Auto Show that was going on at the St Pete Yacht Club in downtown St Pete today. The weather was sunny and in the mid 70s. There was also some Rib Fest going on somewhere down there too, so parking was at a premium. Luckily, I found a spot right near the Muvico Cinemas in BayWalk. It was fun walking around the different areas where the autos were on display. I took some shots of some cars that I remember from the past (Falcon, Corvair, '55 Chevy, and that rumble seat! Yes! My uncle had a car with a rumble seat!







































































I remember riding in a '55 red Chevy convertable, going about 50 mph backing up! Thanks Bobby!















Lots of trunk space!














Memories of our green Falcon in that Field Day parade at the high school. Remember, Linda?












Rick's Corvair. Fun times!












This car was from the year I was born.


























Memories of Uncle Freddie's car!













And what do you know? This sweet little number took the top prize, Best of Show! Now, on to the Nationals!







No comments: