Saturday, August 04, 2007

Guess What I'm Doing?

I took the afternoon off from work yesterday and picked up some empty boxes that one of the managers at the movie theater put aside for me. I also went to the U-Haul store to buy some boxes for those special things like dishes, lamps, electronics, and some bubble wrap. My last day at work is Friday, August 24 and the movers are coming to pick up my stuff on that weekend. Because some of my co-workers will be on vacation that week, I decided to work up to the 24th rather than to drive my supervisor to check herself into Four Winds. I worked it out that I would take some days off earlier this month to get as much packing done as possible. I've got a HUGE dent made in it already. Now to assess where I go from here as to additional packing supplies that I may need.




Yesterday was hot and humid, but today was sunny and cooler with a beautiful breeze.

2 comments:

Gavin said...

I can't believe this is really happening. :(

Breenlantern said...

I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. i will not cry.