Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another Day of Packing, with a fine Dinner Chaser


Some of my co-workers from the unit I work in at the credit union took me to dinner tonight. After a day of packing some more, taking a walk and turning in my E-ZPass tags, I was ready for it. And, for the first time, I didn't order Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp!!! I had a delicious pasta dish of angel hair with "grilled shrimp, fresh asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, oven roasted tomatoes and parmesan in a delicious garlic sauce" followed by Lemoncello Cream Torte, which consists of: "Layers of vanilla cake and lemon mascarpone cream topped with streusel and served with strawberries and whipped cream". Buuuuuurrrrrpppppp! I won't have to eat for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Ernest L Sewell, IV said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.