Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4 Years in St Pete!

Four years ago tonight I flew into Tampa.  I left New York, where I was born and lived all my life, to begin a new chapter in Florida.  I had a nice welcome, double rainbows over Tampa as the plane was landing. It was exciting and a bit scary at the same time.  The 'X' marks the spot where my apartment is located.

Time goes so quickly.  Dr. Ray asked me in our phone conversation earlier this week, if I still considered Albany "home".   Since my first day in Tampa Bay, I have always felt comfortable here.  This is my home now for this part of my life.   Other than my college years, Albany and Colonie were always home.  But those chapters have ended and new ones have begun.  I'm looking forward to more adventures . . . stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

happy anniversary!