Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sheesh!!! I sure am a Grandpa!

When Wayne came over to visit last Sunday, he said that he thought I would have some pictures of Ruby around my apartment.  I was so distracted by her pictures I posted as 'PhotoStickies' on my iMac screen, and working on Ruby slideshows, and starting a Ruby DVD of slideshows and her "Hiccup" video which has gone viral . . . (well almost! and she seems older than 4 days in that video) that I didn't even think of printing some of Joe's photos and putting them in frames.

So, to all the skeptics, I guess now I am well on my way to being a full fledged Grandpa.  I know I've got miles to go, but am already planning to add to my collection of photos, PhotoStickies, slideshows and DVDs.  All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

5 comments:

jp said...

You are adorable! And this might just qualify you as president of Ruby's fan club! Love you

Buddy Bear said...

It's a wonderful time for you, isn't it. Congratulations!!

If I might make a very firm request of you; please remember what you did for Ruby regarding photos etc. and try very hard to do exactly the same for all your other future grandchildren.

My parents made a huge fuss over my first child and virtually ignored the other two... it still rankles a bit all these years later. That was the story of my life as well, as I the youngest of my lot.

Ginny said...

Very good advice!

Ginny said...

Very, very good advice!!

jag said...

Nice! We still need to put up pics ourselves. We did add a screensaver to our apple tv of the flickr account so we see ruby pics on the tv all the time now. :)