Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Afternoon at The Dali

 Another day off today, my scheduled travel day back from Boston to Tampa Bay.  Almost a year ago I went on a hard hat tour of the soon to open Dali Museum.  I bought an annual membership.  I finally took advantage and spent a couple of hours at the museum this afternoon.

All of these ribbons were hanging from this tree in front of the museum.

I walked around the front of the building before going inside, trying to get some interesting angles.
The curving glass areas provide some really interesting shots.





Looking up from the first floor.




Stairway to heaven . . .
 View from the third floor.
 The cafe area on the first floor.
Looking north towards downtown St Pete.



Ah, l'amour!




It's raining inside the Rolls.

2 comments:

Buddy Bear said...

Fantastic! I visited the old Dali art gallery about 12 years ago and was blown away by the paintings. It will look fantastic in the new place?

ArichNY said...

I should clarify. . . it was to open soon when we took the tour. It opened last January (opened on 1/11/11). Amazing place!