Thursday, July 05, 2007

Crazy Eights



OK, Gavin. You convinced me! And Sean just adds to my guilt! So...here goes:

The Rules:

1. Post these rules.

2. Players who are tagged write eight random facts/habits about themselves on their own blog.


3. At the end of the post, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names with links.

4. Don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them that they’ve been tagged and to read your blog for the detail


8 Random facts about me / nasty, annoying habits I have:


1. I once engraved the entire Bible on the head of a pin, but then checked myself into Nurse Ratched's ward when I realized I left out John 3:16.


2. I shook Bobby Kennedy's hand when he drove thru Westgate Shopping Center.


3. I love ice cream. (Who doesn't?) My freezer doesn't keep ice cream. I eat it.


4. There's a good chance that I'm moving to Florida. Someone's got to play Mickey!


5. I once auditioned for the Chippendales. I got to play Dale. He's the one with the red nose.


6. I used to be 6'2", but then got sick. Now I'd settle for 5'2".


7. I saw Janis Joplin 4 times in concert. Once was in Schenectady at a club that used to be a bowling alley. I got to re-live Janis in concert in an off Broadway play, "Love, Janis" with my son. My son was blown away... as was I...all over again.


8. I saw Hair twice on Broadway. I wish they'd do a revival. I'm talking about the hair on my head.


I tagged 8 people, but not a one called me back. It's going to put me back in rehab. I tagged:


Earl Sinclair, Pinky Lee (is he still alive?), Pee Wee Herman, Ringo Starr, Uma Thurman, Jan Brady, Steve Jobs, and Lilo.


No comments: