Saturday, July 28, 2007

Around St Pete - Day 5



Today has been a beautiful sunny day! I took a walk to the Pier this morning. Took tons of photos and went into the gift shops around the first floor of the structure.






































































































In the afternoon I did a tour around the Peninsula first to the upper North East, across to the beaches and down thru the beach areas. Had delicious crab cakes for lunch at Philthy Phil's. There was a refreshing (notice I didn't say cool?) breeze on the upper deck.


From there, to Gulfport, a small, artsy 'town' at the southwest corner of the peninsula. Then thru the souther part, heading east and then north.












I met with Ralph to sign my lease for my apartment . . . September 1! Whoo! Hooo! Now I think I have some work to do to put this all into actually happening!

Enjoy this small sample of this beautiful day . . .

No comments: