Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday in St Pete - Last Day

I had a friendly person take this of me when I got to the beach today. I played it smart, put sunscreen on my head, neck, shoulders, back, legs, brought my baseball cap and water to drink.









It was a beautiful day, water was not too warm, but relaxing. Nice waves. Blue skies.





After I got back to my hotel and showered, my stomach started burning. Ooops! That's where I forgot to put the sunscreen!

I took a walk to the pier and browsed the shops and ate at one of the restaurants there...had two appetizers...coconut shrimp and crabcakes. Love 'em both!

So tomorrow morning I leave for home. I've already started making lists of things I'll need to do once I get to Albany. And I'll be putting in my notice at the credit union. I just hope the interview I went on while I was here results in me being hired. It sure would save me a whole lot of other work!

Here's a few other pics from out and about...




1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

I'm sorry you have to end your vacation, but I'm glad we'll get to see you soon! Safe travels buddy! Miss you!