Sunday, November 04, 2012

Welcome November


I've been logging up quite a lot of miles with my walks.  I walked 120 miles in the month of October.  And so far in November, I have walked 20 miles.  I have this neat app that keeps track of my miles, calories burned, speed and displays my walk on a map.  And, it links into my music, so I can walk with a beat.  I took the top two photos earlier this past week.  The line is to catch the speech President Clinton was giving at the Coliseum.  That cup is a peppermint mocha latte.  Thought I would get into the spirit of the season, what with the temperature being in the low 70s that day.


All of the other pictures were taken on my 7.3 mile walk this afternoon.  I hesitate taking too many pictures, since I have about 16,500 on my Mac now.  And I have been deleting a bunch.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

In the midwest, November is all gray and browns; with a whiff of snow and the holidays on their way.
Not so in these photos!