Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving - The Day After - Chillaxin' Friday

It was a very relaxing Thanksgiving!  I Skyped with Ruby and Joe and Joy and Gina (visiting for school break) in the morning before heading down to Bradenton to spend the day with Linda and Louie and Sandy and Mike.  Ruby was ready for a nap, but she waved to me and pointed out various parts of her head as Daddy asked her.  She has grown so much since I visited in September.

Louie and Linda prepared a delicious Thanksgiving meal!  We had a fun time with the feast, went a little comatose afterwards, then revived enough to play 'Shut The Box'.  I was the big loser.  But it was lots of fun!  We got to Skype with Mia, with Ruby and family, and with Andrea, Iz and Ray and the Twinkies, Gabriella and Lucas.  I'm glad that technology provides the opportunity to be in the same room with loved ones who are far away!
Side note:  I didn't really watch too much of the Macy's parade, but of what I did see, my favorite moment was when Matt was introducing the number from 'Nice Work If You Can Get It', saying "S. Wonderful".  Dolt.
Now to clean my apartment to prepare the way for the Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so thankful for you!!! I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving. :) Can't wait to see your Xmas decorations!!

Ur-spo said...

I hope the rest of the holiday is just as good as this, for you.