Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Went to the beach this afternoon.  Beautiful weather, but that sun was HOT!!!  The Gulf was relatively calm and the water temperature was refreshing.  Most of the people were hanging out in the water because it was a lot more comfortable than laying in the sun!
We went to Bowled Restaurant  on 4th St N for dinner tonight.  I've been wanting to go there after I first heard of it.
So many excellent choices on the menu!  I decided on two appetizers.  Crab Cakes – "jumbo lump crab meat lightly breaded and sautéed, served with roasted yellow pepper remoulade".
Orange-Cashew Crusted Shrimp – "generously dusted with our unique orange–cashew crusting and lightly fried, served with sweet chile aioli".  A definite return trip, again and again!


While hanging out with P&J and watching a movie, I received a photo message from Ruby.  She received the package of onesies and bibs I had ordered.  She likes me!  She really likes me!!!

3 comments:

louietoon said...

So cute!

jp said...

You're so cute! Thanks for sharing so much love with her!

Chasing 10 said...

I've gotten hooked on crab cakes this past year. Just the thought of them, makes my mouth water. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did, lol.