Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Swim in the Gulf

I needed to get out of my apartment.  I've been like a crazy man. I've started going through the 12 photo boxes of pictures from our home, plus albums and other stuff.  I figure I can put together some slide shows.  My first idea was to get old pictures of parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, immediate family, and so on.  But then I decided to go through the photos and pull out ones that I thought would be nice to put in slideshows.  So now my idea is to put all the extracted photos in one box and then eventually categorize them to put together various themed slideshows.  My only problem is convincing myself that it doesn't all have to be done by tomorrow!

So, at the urging of dear friend Wayne, who really thinks I need an intervention, I took a couple of hours and headed over to Sunset Beach.  I'm glad I did.  I brought my sunscreen, umbrella, iced water and a book.  And, for the first time in 2011 I went completely into the water!  It was beautiful!  And there were not many people there by the time I got there, and that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it!

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Hi there,

I know what you mean. Mac can be addictive. :-)