Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Evening

Pete and Joe invited me over for some sangria this afternoon.  Their friend  Tony is here visiting from Long Island, so the four of us with walked downtown to Cafe Alma for dinner.  I had the Parmesan Pistachio Tilapia and it was delicious!
[Parmesan Pistachio Tilapia 
topped with artichokes, basil, sun dried tomatoes, wilted spinach and roasted red pepper butter sauce]
Afterwards we walked over to the My Yogurt Cafe on Beach Drive. You pay by the ounce.  I had deep chocolate, island coconut and birthday cake.  A few more ounces than I figured on, but it was soooooo good!
On the way home we stopped at the Vinoy and sat on the veranda for a short while.  While we were there I talked with Mia on the phone.  Can't wait till she comes to visit in July!  

A beautiful evening out there tonight!

No comments: