Monday, August 02, 2010

Sunday Morning Stroll to Crescent Lake Park


On Sunday morning I decided to take a walk in a different direction.  Instead of my usual to the Bay and downtown, I walked westward to Panera and Crescent Lake Park.  The girls behind the counter at Panera were all a gaga because Jeff Niemann, a pitcher for the Rays was in getting coffee.  All I can say is "He sure is tall!"
This is the view from the park bench where I was sitting.
In this picture the top of Tropicana Field is in the center above the trees. BTW, the Rays beat the Yankees that afternoon.  Just sayin'. 
Anyone up for a swim?  Love this sign.

The air was filled with dragonflies!!!
Morning preening . . . 
Hey!  You lookin' at me???!!!  Well, stop it!!!
Looking North towards the park bench where I was sitting.  22nd Avenue North runs along the north side of the park.  I drive along there on my way to and from work (for my 5 minute commute).  :-)
I passed the Three Birds Tavern on my way back.  This is where Russ and Jose and I ate one Sunday night while they were visiting back in June.

No comments: