Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Joe!

Today is Joe's birthday!  Because of him, I became a Daddy!  Here he is on his first birthday, getting his shoes on so that he can party!
One of his earlier Halloween costumes.  His Mom made it!
He loved lounging around and listening to his vast record collection.  Quite the audiophile! 
Joe with his cohort in crime, Anu!
He loved serenading his guests.
He loved being an engineer too!
He and me, sharing the drawing board.  Let's see who finishes first!  Funny thing:  Joe has grown so much since this picture and I look exactly the same!  Haven't changed a bit!
I used to make him t-shirts; this one is of the Transformers.  Optimus Prime was his fave.
And Voltron too.  I can't remember which came first!
My, time flies!  
I know this was Birthday #5.  After the party we headed over to a Clown Convention in Connecticut!  What a blast that was!
Skipped a few years here!
Joe and Joy.  Peanut butter and Jelly.  Halloween a few years back.
Il Duomo di Milano, on one of his shoots.
Joe and his posse after shooting the '30' music video for Twisted Sister.






On the set of Sweet Lorraine.








Wearing 3D glasses on set of Shockwave Darkside, a 3D movie he shot.  See the trailer here.




I talked with Joe on the phone before he leaves for New Zealand for another shoot.  I'm very proud of him, can you tell?  
You can see some of his work on his web site by clicking HERE


And see info on IMDB HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great post - Happy Birthday to Joe! And P.S. I think you should start making those birthday t-shirts again! They were so awesome! I request either Disney or Muppets. :)