Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Years Today and Counting

I cannot believe that it was 3 years ago today that I flew into Tampa on a Friday night.  It was still daylight and a thundershower had recently passed and I could see two rainbows over the city as the plane was approaching the airport.  I took that as a good sign!
The movers arrived with my belongings at 8:00 am the following morning.  I was all fired up to get my things unpacked and the apartment set up to be my very own space.
I spent the first few weeks looking for a job and interviewing in between finishing up and settling in.  Once I was hired at the credit union, I wanted to savor the remaining time I had by exploring the area and frequenting the beach.  I had five weeks here before I began my orientation for my job.
The gold star indicates where my apartment is located, in the Old NE section of St. Petersburg.


Three years and I'm still loving it!







No comments: