Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Two Year Mark!

Wayne and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary of meeting each other. We went to dinner at Valentino's on 4th St. N, probably our favorite Italian restaurant. Dennis, the owner is from Schenectady! I had Chicken Francese and Wayne had Chicken Marsala. As we were walking into Valentino's, I realized that I had left my camera home, so tagged on at the end of this post are photos of the leftovers!

This reminded me of something. My present to Wayne for all he did on the costumes and the conveyor belt.


Wayne made a coconut cake for dessert. I think it was his best one yet!











1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

Congratulations...we have several friends celebrating their various anniversaries this week (we hit 12 years on December 7th) and I'm glad you're one of them. Here's to 20 more 2 year anniversaries :-)