Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another December Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one. Friday night was actually quiet. I worked on Saturday morning. It was very busy, but not crazy busy and that's a good thing!

Saturday night we went to John and Sully's for their Christmas party. Their house was beautifully decorated (I'm hoping to have some more pictures to add [Thanks Ralph!]) They had 5 trees decorated! I've always had enough trouble with only one tree! We're having a cold snap here this week, and the temperature dipped down into the 50s last night, but still the party spilled out into the backyard. The bar was set up about 2 feet from the pool. I think someone was hoping that someone would take a splash? The above picture was taken at the party.

Tonight the Suncoast Squares had our monthly dance party. We had a catered meal of chicken parm, baked zitis, salad, broccoli and desserts. Who wanted to dance after that! A bunch of us went over to Georgie's afterwards for a short stop. I'll have some pics to post from this party too, thanks to Wayne. I haven't been a very good photographer this past weekend!

No comments: