Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Day After Christmas - The Girls Arrive!

Adele, Mia and Gina arrived in St. Pete in the early afternoon on Saturday. All was ready! It has been 2 years since Adele has visited, and 4 months since Mia and Gina have been here.

I said I was going to control myself.






I made this corn flake wreathe for their visit. It's been years since I've made it!
All ready to open presents!
Wizard of Oz Pez set.








Union suits and PJs!









































We went to Valentino's on 4th Street for dinner. Dennis welcomed the girls. We all got calzones. Adele and Mia are splitting a serving for one.


















Wayne came over around 7:30 pm. We were watching 'Up' - such a cute movie.
He made this chocolate raspberry cake for the girls! We couldn't wait to cut it! After dessert, we took a walk around the neighborhood to look at the holiday lights and to work off some of that cake!












No comments: