Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 3 - Visit with the Girls

Monday morning coming down . . .
We went to visit the branch where I work so that the girls could meet all the great people I work with, and so that my co-workers could meet my girls! It was a fun visit. From there we headed over to Mazzaro's for lunch. It was Adeles first time there. It was pretty busy, but we enjoyed our lunch and dessert too!





















Then we headed up to Target to do a little shopping. On our way back to my apartment we drove through Roser Park. There was some construction going on so we had to take a little detour thru the park. It was still a sight to see!

Our portrait shot before parting. It seems like the time flew by in an instant!
These are a few shots I copied from Adele's camera.


Saturday night after opening gifts.

























From an earlier visit to North Straub Park and walking around the neighborhood











No comments: