Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wake Up Call?

We had our office Christmas party at work today. Tons of food for the seven of us! Oink! Oink!

We also had a 'Secret Santa' gift exchange. Our branch manager drew my name. I had asked earlier if the gifts were supposed to be gag gifts or 'real' ones. I was told 'real', but he just had to get this for me . . . see, I'm the old one of the group (the next youngest is 33 and that's the manager!). The alarm is a rooster crowing. They all get a kick out of the fact that I only set my alarm on Saturday mornings. That's the day I have to be at work at 8:45am. It's at the crack of noon on the other three days that I have to be at work.

I also got some movie passes and an iTunes gift card from him. I guess it was a gag and a half? Cock-a-doodle-doo!

No comments: