Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Hooked!!!



One of the gifts I received at work was a gift card for iTunes from my manager. He is an avid fan of Heroes the NBC show that is new this season. He asked if I was going to purchase the Heroes episodes so that we could talk about them. He has been dying to talk about them with someone!
I figured, why not? So I googled the NBC official Heroes site, and all of the episodes were available for free viewing....all 11 of them to date! So . . . . . . . I watched the first one, and ZAP! I was hooked! I finally forced myself to go to bed after viewing the 5th episode.

Now I am hooked on 2 current shows: L_O_S_T and Heroes. In addition, I am a huge fan of Arrested Development. Love that one! Too bad it ended after 3 seasons.

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

Yay! You're watching Heroes finally! Maybe you can come watch the season 2 premiere at our place on Jan 22. maybe we'll start a Heroes watching club. Woohoo! Enhoy the next 6 episodes!