Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Busy Day



Guess what I did today? Got my frosty skeleton tree up!

I felt like being productive. Went to the laundromat first thing this morning. Two weeks worth of laundry. Then did some shopping....I should stay out of the stores. I never learn! Now I think I'm done! Only thing left is to wrap the gifts, grocery shop for when Mia and Gina visit, and do some baking. HA! I think I'll leave that up to the professionals!


I had "It's a Wonderful Life" playing on TV while I put up the tree. I'm glad that Zuzu got better and that Clarence got his wings! I was worried there for a minute or two.

I love watching Christmas movies while I do stuff. Besides A Wonderful Life, must sees are: A Christmas Story, Scrooged, One Magic Christmas, Elf, The Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I don't have the Muppet Christmas Carol or the one about the Perfect Tree...but I'm keeping my eye out for them. Addendum: Mia culpa . . . I forgot A Charlie Brown Christmas! and I did watch it when it was on TV. That's another one I have to purchase! Thanks Sassy!

More holiday ramblings to come.........

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

No Charlie brown Christmas? Ouch!