Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NYC With Ruby Day 3

Day 3, Friday began with Ruby's morning smiles!  I took a walk to the Sweetleaf Coffee shop for my cup o' joe fix.  Then a short walk over to the waterfront to snap some pictures for posterity and my own self gratification.  :-)















































We went to Communitea for our lunch and smoothies (I had the coco-banana) and brought them over to the riverfront park.  It was such a beautiful afternoon to be outside with such a spectacular panoramic skyline!  We headed over to the playground for some outside playtime.  For dinner we picked up a variety of stuff from the huge selection of hot and cold buffet setups at the Foodcellar, a block away from Js' apartment.  I could eat B/L/D there 8 days a week!

N.B. my clothes still fit.


No comments: